Josie's new thing is to shake her head no over and over again...it is too cute! Thought I would share it with you!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ok McRae, now you're taking it one step further by posting videos!! You're going to have to show me how to do that one! I love the "no, no, no" -- I just want to squeeze her!!!
3 comments:
Ok McRae, now you're taking it one step further by posting videos!! You're going to have to show me how to do that one! I love the "no, no, no" -- I just want to squeeze her!!!
Absolutely adorable! I'm SO glad you figured out the video (I was going to show you when I came to visit :))
And by the way -- Bryce loves watching this clip. Every time I check your blog he says "See JO-sie say No No!"
Post a Comment