Ess Family
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Meet the next fashion designer
Seriously, I think Evie might have an eye for fashion. She loves to dress herself and always picks out the most interesting outfits. I think she is probably looking at a career in fashion design!
1 comment:
Bauerfamilyof5
said...
Ohh....I hope she is! I'd love to have a fashion designer in the family. :)
January 23, 2008 at 5:59 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
View my complete profile
Favorite sites
http://ruddologyblog.blogspot.com
http://marycmcmanus.blogspot.com
http://alemanfam.blogspot.com
http://miraclemonster365.blogspot.com/
http://family-dykstra.blogspot.com
http://jill-wedigfamily.blogspot.com/
http://harrisshappenings.blogspot.com
http://karabeyers.blogspot.com
http://bauerfamilyof5.blogspot.com
Blog Archive
►
2009
(25)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(46)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(16)
►
March
(3)
▼
January
(24)
The Sister Spin
Best babysitter
Baby legs
All smiles...
Sweet dreams...
One more...
First haircut
Meet the next fashion designer
Big Girl!
No, no, no
Coloring together
Say peas
Christmas again
Girly girl!
Why are boxes so much fun?
Princess mania
A Summer Day...in January!
My little helpers...
Cooking with the girls
Ess Family Christmas
6 month old beauty...
One more for today...
Kitty-cat kisses...
Testing it out...
1 comment:
Ohh....I hope she is! I'd love to have a fashion designer in the family. :)
Post a Comment