Thursday, January 3, 2008

Ess Family Christmas







Ok, so I think I am getting the hang of this and really enjoying it! I thought since I am behind I would post a few pictures from Christmas this year. Evie absolutely enjoyed Christmas. When she walked in to the living room to see what Santa had left her, her words were "Oh my goodness, I was good this year..." It was too funny! Although, she was sad Christmas night because she said, "Christmas is over and Santa is not coming anymore," I told that he would be back next year and she thought that sounded GREAT! Kids are so wonderful, they really have no concept of time, so to her next year is just a few days away! Josie really enjoyed it too. She loved the wrapping paper, ribbons and boxes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is this?? Yea, Bryce is having withdrawl from your kids, too. He keeps saying "Go to Evie house? See Nicki and Eric?" -- and when he saw the pictures of the girls he goes "Mommy! Evie and JO-sie!" Love it.....

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

So cute! Wish we could have been together.....

Spindler Clan said...

Hi Nikki-
Hope you don't mind, but Meg gave me your blogsite to check out your beautiful little girls! I can't believe how much Josie has grown since you were out for Meg's shower in October. They are both so cute! Looks like you had a great Christmas! Take care and Happy New Year!!
Sheila