Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Sorry for the lack of updates but...
Recently we have had A LOT of changes to our lives...I closed my store and now I am staying home with the girls, and loving pretty much every minute of it! So in the packing of my store, I have seemed to have lost my cable for my camera that transfers pictures to my computer! This makes for a big problem, when I want to post pics...well, hopefully I will find it soon. I have taken some pictures with my phone, they are not great, but at least you can see how big the girls are getting! More posts to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so happy that you are so happy! Congratulations on the successes and memories you had with the store and all the new little successes and memories you will make at home! Hugs to you!!
Post a Comment