Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Evie's First Day of School


Evie had her first day of Pre-K today! She had a great time and couldn't wait to tell me all about it! Actually, she didn't tell me anything expect it was "fun and boring all at the same time"! Wow, boring at Pre-K, I am scared to think of what's to come! I am relieved since I know she has a fabulous teacher, or I might worry that she thought the first day was boring! I really truly cannot believe she will be in Kindergarten next year! I feel like my parents when I say this, but time really does go by so fast, it seems like yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking that, too! I showed Bryce a picture of him and "his" Evie when they were little babies the other day ~ he couldn't believe it was them! Where has the time gone, my friend???

Katie said...

What a big girl!! Can't believe it!