Friday, January 30, 2009

Enjoying the calm before the storm!



These were obviously before the weather hit, but I couldn't help posting them because I think she looks SO CUTE in these photos. She is so funny! She has such a personality now and you should hear her talk...I really don't know what she is saying, but I LOVE IT! This past week she has really taken off on her language...she says, "no thank you", "I want more, please", "Go to grandma's", "No, That's Evie's" (anytime anyone tries to touch something that is Evie's she says this, it is so funny), her favorite words still remain, "NO", "Up Mommy", "Outside" and "thank you."

3 comments:

Rudd Family said...

Adorable! Where does she get all those cute clothes???

Becky said...

Oh my gosh Nikki, the girls are getting so big! They are precious! So glad you updated your blog!

Erica said...

You updated!!! LOVE IT!