I can't believe little Josephine turned one! I used to laugh when my parents would say, "it seems like yesterday that you were doing flips in the middle of the room," but now I totally get it! It does seem like yesterday when Josie arrived! This year has gone by so fast and I am so thankful that we were able to celebrate Josie's birthday with such wonderful friends and family!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Josie's 1st Birthday!
I can't believe little Josephine turned one! I used to laugh when my parents would say, "it seems like yesterday that you were doing flips in the middle of the room," but now I totally get it! It does seem like yesterday when Josie arrived! This year has gone by so fast and I am so thankful that we were able to celebrate Josie's birthday with such wonderful friends and family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Josie come sit on my lap and le me put my hand in your diaper and softly stroke and rub your pussy, I LOVE how a baby kicks and squeals as you rub it and give them a baby orgasm, 4 daughters, 10 grandaus, 10 nieces, friends babies, neighbours babies and my ex babysat lots so I have had LOTS of baby pussy and it is still my favourite
Post a Comment